View Single Post
Old 07-16-2011, 01:18 AM   #242
nynaevelan
eBook Junkie
nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nynaevelan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire 2020, Kindle PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by danwdoo View Post
I'm curious how others are handling book updates such as when you add a rating value in Calibre. Right now, when I add a review in Calibre, I have to manually update the book in Goodreads to reflect the new rating as the plugin will ignore the book as it already exists on my shelf. It would be nice if there was a way to automate this, but I certainly understand the Goodreads API limits what is possible.
Personally I am doing mine manually because I also like to add my reviews to books which I really like. Though I wish there was someway to download that info into Calibre so that I can keep copies of my reviews.

Nyn
nynaevelan is offline   Reply With Quote