View Single Post
Old 11-14-2010, 09:53 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcy View Post
This is a ripoff. If you really want one I can pick one up at Target the next time I'm there. You'd obviously need to send me the $50 first.

Instead of shipping the card, I'd just email you the info you need to enter to get the credit.

-Marcy
You don't even need to go to Target. You can buy the giftcards via Sony's eBookstore using Reader Library and have the gift card information emailed directly. It's that simple. So you can get the money and buy the gift cards without even leaving your computer.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote