View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 12:05 AM   #6
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puppetman View Post
And the solution is to reboot.

I believe that my iPod Touch being plugged in caused the problem. I am going to play around as time permits and come up with a set of steps to recreate, and maybe the bug can be fixed.
If you go to Preferences - Plugins - Device Interface plugins you can disable the Apple plugin. This will prevent the iPod from interfering in the future but still allow you to use the Connect to iTunes feature.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote