View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 05:31 PM   #45
Lady Fitzgerald
Wizard
Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lady Fitzgerald ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: JetBook Lite (away from home) + 1 spare, 32" TV (at home)
I find it odd that most e-readers do not the same length to width ratio as the text in most books. The ones I've seen usually are proprotionately wider. An exception is Augen's The Book. That one appears to have a ratio closer to that of the text of most books (including headers and footers). Pity the thing has to have that superfluous (for me, anyway) keyboard, rendering it too long to fit in my purse without a pound of grease and a crowbar.

One thing that is interesting is that my 5" JBL has a screen that, when in landscape, is about an inch wider than the text in most paperbacks (with the exception of many of the oversized paperbacks that seem to be so popular now).
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote