View Single Post
Old 09-04-2010, 06:34 AM   #42
Scott Nielsen
Groupie
Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!Scott Nielsen goes to infinity... and beyond!

Device: iPad, K3, K4, T1
Does the menu-bar at the bottom take real estate from the 7" or is it, somehow, a separate panel? If it is part of the 7", does that mean that, in reality, the readable screen is similar to a 6" Kobo or Kindle?

I must say that if the 950 screen really is as good as other pearl screens, the 950 is just so very tempting to me. Even at that price. I very much like the narrow but long (high) screen.

Though I'm not a fan of touch screens generally speaking, the device s/w seems a step up on the Kindle. Is there a way to change page turns from a swipe (do not like) to a single tap as on the iPad?
Scott Nielsen is offline   Reply With Quote