View Single Post
Old 09-03-2010, 05:07 PM   #34
Latinandgreek
Warrior Princess
Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Latinandgreek ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505; PRS-350, PRS-T1, iPad, Aura HD
I like my 6 inch screen for reading fiction, but I wouldn't mind a larger screen. 9.7 would be great for my PDFs / journal articles, and 8 inches might be a nice compromise (still easily portable, but large enough to read a scanned text, for example). Unfortunately, only iRex makes readers with 8 inch screens (as far as I know).

Last edited by Latinandgreek; 09-03-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Latinandgreek is offline   Reply With Quote