View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010, 04:31 PM   #8
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Hi ghostyjack,

The book looks great and should be easy to read. I especially like your initial caps, and indented quotations.

I was wondering, though, whether you noticed the inconsistency in the titles?

For example, on my Sony PRS-505, in the library view, it shows your book as being called "Complete Works", but the title page picture says "The Complete Works of H.P. Lovecraft", while the title text in the book says "The Complete Fiction of H.P. Lovecraft"

It would be nice to have "H.P. Lovecraft" somewhere in the title in the library view since otherwise it requires opening the book to see what it's about
radius is offline   Reply With Quote