Thread: Touch Power code regression?
View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:40 PM   #51
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shai-Hulud View Post
No it doesn't, but it's a bit too early to pronounce I think. It would help considerably if Sameer or another Kobo employee could confirm whether power tweaks were made in this firmware revision or not to stop this blummin' guess work.

Another thing: I'm also on a different book now. To be 100% certain I should test with the other book I was reading to eliminate VelvetElvis's dodgy epub suspicions. But I also want to read, dammit!
Well I received our second replacement Glo today, charged and loaded, but was dismayed to see it upgraded the firmware on first connect only to 2.3.1.

I'm hoping it hits full release sometime this week, so I can do some test with 2.4.0. Funny thing is, I connected the Touch yesterday, and it was upgraded to 2.4.0.

Good luck! I'm hoping this finally puts this to rest myself.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote