View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 07:37 PM   #54
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by qlob View Post
Any shot is a good one. I would give you some karma, but alas,
Heh no worries.

I tried it on the PC and followed the process, and then used a similar process on the kindle. To be fair the kindle gets pretty far. if the Applet stuff was implemented... well..

Anyway someone with a bit more knowledge than me about that stuff feel free to wade in - from what I remember of looking at it last time it needs shifting to another class that is implemented and implements similar properties/methods but I would have to dredge up the docs again. Which I will - at some point.

To be fair I rather feel given this last result that if Jens spent about the same amount of time it takes most people to go to the toilet on this problem it would be fixed

Meh. the luxuries of being Mojanguru : )) hehehe. (jealous much)

Well another day, or week, or month won't hurt.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote