View Single Post
Old 05-26-2011, 09:14 AM   #1
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Which social cataloging application

Last-night I started to check online and there are a lot of social networking sites for cataloging and reading. I must admit I was not aware of that or at least, that we have so many. Just curious and would like to know which one you use or prefer ... and why ...

Among others, we have Goodreads, LibraryThing, or Shelfari ... what's your favorite and why you use it or prefer?

Last edited by jocampo; 05-26-2011 at 10:33 AM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote