View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010, 05:01 PM   #1
wachuko
eBook Worm
wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wachuko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/ Sony PRS-505/PRS-600 Silver/PRS-T1
Question Recommended reading...

So this is what I have read since getting my ereader(Sony PRS-505 and then the PRS-600):

The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown. Before the ereader I had read most of Dan Brown's books (Digital Fortress, Deception Point, Angels & Demons, The Da Vinci Code)

Sherlock Holmes Omnibus - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Prince of Fire - Daniel Silva
The Confessor - Daniel Silva
The English Assassin - Daniel Silva
The Secret Servant - Daniel Silva
A Death in Vienna - Daniel Silva
The Marching Season - Daniel Silva
The Kill Artist - Daniel Silva
The Unlikely Spy - Daniel Silva
The Mark of the Assassin - Daniel Silva (you get the idea... all books of the Gabriel Allon series and a few more)

Life of Pi - Yann Martel (this one came as a recommendation from this forum, thank you! Not something I would have selected on my own)

Twitterville - Shel Israel
Thriller - James Patterson
Sail - James Patterson
What Would Google Do? - Jeff Jarvis
The Narrows - Michael Connelly
The Poet - Michael Connelly

This is what I have left for reading:

The Day After Tomorrow - Allan Folsom (started reading it today, another suggestion by a forum member, already looks like I will read it non-stop, very good)
Run For Your Life - James Patterson

Looking for additional recommendations since The Day After Tomorrow will not last me long
wachuko is offline   Reply With Quote