Thread: Least Glitches
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 07:08 PM   #4
Bittybye
Addict
Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bittybye ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T2
I think I will go with the Sony.

I do need the expandable memory. I maxed out my memory on my Kindle. I have hundreds of fanfictions that are novel length, hundreds more that are short and then some very, very long fanfictions (one is 3000+pages) plus the novels I buy, free books, free short stories from authors. I didn't have a single audiobook on my Kindle and it took maybe 9-18 months to fill it up.
Bittybye is offline   Reply With Quote