View Single Post
Old 08-19-2010, 10:09 AM   #2
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
For frequent dictionary usage *right now*, I would suggest looking at Kindle 2 or Sony 600 (if the screen glare doesn't bother you). If you can wait, Kindle 3 should be caught up to pre-orders in September, and Sony is supposed to be announcing new models in a few weeks.

I'm not as familiar with the PocketBook models, but they also offer custom dictionary options.

ETA: I don't recommend the Nook. Not only is the dictionary sparse, but looking up words is cumbersome.

Last edited by simplyparticular; 08-19-2010 at 10:18 AM.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote