Thread: New SciFi: 2184
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 06:10 AM   #1
MartinParish
Author of 2184
MartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-booksMartinParish has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle
New SciFi: 2184

Hi everyone,

I'm new to MobileReads(and to the Kindle, for that matter) but excited about both, especially now that I have my own book out. My new sci-fi novel, 2184, is now available for the Kindle in e-reader format. It's about the next stage of human evolution - a future where genetic enhancement splits the human race in two.

From the product description at KindleStore:

In a future where science has accelerated human evolution, humankind diverges into two separate species: a genetically enhanced "super race" and ordinary humans or Mongrels. Decades of discrimination lead to a brutal war that ends with the super race in full control; the Mongrels, defeated and subservient, secretly yearn for revenge. Both sides are aware, however, that a renewed struggle can ultimately have only one outcome: extinction.

Mark Henshaw is a Mongrel living in London. Arrested for an infraction, he's deported to a labor camp, where a dying inmate entrusts him with details of a plot to topple the regime. Now Mark has a choice: keep his life and rejoin the girl he loves – or carry out a plot that could ignite a hellish new war. And with rumors spreading that the government is planning genocide against the Mongrel population, he's running out of time to make up his mind...

If you like sci-fi, this might be for you...feel free to check it out and see what you think!

Kindle Link
Sony Reader Link
Smashwords Link

Thanks,
Martin Parish

Last edited by MartinParish; 07-19-2010 at 05:44 PM.
MartinParish is offline   Reply With Quote