View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 10:09 PM   #31
sumguy
Connoisseur
sumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheesesumguy can extract oil from cheese

Device: none
Another update: the latest version of Sony reader for iPhone just added last-page-read syncing between devices, including Reader for Mac. Unfortunately it seems to only work with books you purchased from Sony. So, the same situation as with Kindle.

I "bought" a free book from the Sony store, and it shows up on my Mac and my iPhone, and the last-page-read syncs. Then I imported some DRM-free books from my hard drive into Reader Mac, and loaded the same files into Reader iPhone using iTunes. The syncing doesn't work.

I would love to be proved wrong here! I don't have much experience with Sony. Does anyone know of maybe some other way you could load books into your Sony library, so that they could sync between the iPhone and Mac? Or any other app or solution, to be able to sync last-page-read (and ideally bookmarks and annotations) between iPhone and Mac, for DRM-free books?
sumguy is offline   Reply With Quote