View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:29 AM   #66
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
We have people who have admitted to saying they don't vote for what they want because they prefer to be a lemming.
Lemme fix that:

We have people who vote for their second choice because they'd rather read that than their last choice. Or, more likely, end up not participating at all that month.

MUCH better.

I admit it; I'm irritated when people use "fair" and "best" as shorthand for "what I prefer, but I can't come up with a good justification, so I'll use a loaded word instead."
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote