View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #363
holymadness
Guru
holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.holymadness ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
It is what it is - a crippled Android device, but not as crippled as my iPod touch. The market for media players isn't that great and options are severely limited.

Now that Google is really jumping in with multiple Nexus devices, I have no intention of buying non-Nexus again. Last year at this time, that wasn't the case.

As to media players; the next time I'm in the market for one, I'll seriously consider an unlocked Nexus phone for that role. Until then, my Galaxy Player serves me well for its role - a pocket web device with turn-by-turn Google Maps navigation. I really don't care that it'll never get beyond 2.3.whatever.
I recall reading that your iPod was recently upgraded to iOS 6.

Seems to me that you lack the self-awareness to recognize the cognitive dissonance inherent in defending the Android platform while not caring about non-Nexus devices and their problems, which represent >90% of the platform.

Last edited by holymadness; 10-30-2012 at 02:29 PM.
holymadness is offline   Reply With Quote