View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 02:55 AM   #11
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xendula View Post
True, though that's the minority. I only had to do this once and having to connect the reader to my laptop was such a hassle to me! I can't believe how many people willingly go with an eader that forces them to do this for every single book they purchase.
I don't know if your experience is widely shared or not, but I've never had a problem with connecting any of my Kindles, including my new Paperwhite, to my PC. It's always been a simple matter of plug and play. Since it arrived, I've downloaded two books from Amazon and side-loaded one from our MobileRead library with no difficulties.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote