Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 07:57 AM   #12
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Well, my N7 is in Illinois and is scheduled for delivery on the 23rd. If I can find one locally today, I'll buy it and refuse delivery. If the charge is not reversed when I get our chare card bill, I can dispute the charge, though Google Canada has said to just refuse and they will take care of the rest.

I would normally be more patient, but when I bought the device I bought 2 day shipping, which this is not.

EDIT: No N7s in Red Deer today

Last edited by taming; 07-18-2012 at 12:20 PM.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote