View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008, 08:31 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
i know what you mean. it brings tears to my eyes on a regular basis too. sadly, you can't really appreciate the full scope from the sample. imagine those 2 minutes and 47 seconds on infinite repeat, approximately eleventy thousand times louder, and somewhat more varied. they actually were pretty calm during the 3 minutes i stood there with my arm in the air ; i suspect that possibly half of them are home sick today.

for my next sample, i'll try to record the bell that signals the changing of the shifts, when they send out a fresh batch of minions. it's quite apocalyptic.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote