View Single Post
Old 01-06-2012, 01:04 AM   #94
HappyMartin
Martin Kristiansen
HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HappyMartin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle International Ipad 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by xg4bx View Post
its so hard to get a feel for these books. i'm usually one who enjoys stuff nobody else does but i've uncharacteristically let myself be influenced by the poor reviews by the last couple books. i understand that there are a lot of fanboys out there who are never happy with what an author does but i'm scared by the idea of reading 5000+ pages to discover that the "haters" were correct lol.

i like fantasy, i should be all over these books but the reviews have completely scared me away.
Same here, well for a while anyway. Now finished book 1 and started book 2. The way the author jumps around from character to character does not bother me at all. Actually I quite like it. Reads as a series of short stories in a way. I dont require a story to be told is a sequential A to Z type of way.

As to the slow delivery of the books I have no real opinion. I have 4 of them in front of me so no problem, for now.

Loving it so far
HappyMartin is offline   Reply With Quote