View Single Post
Old 03-27-2008, 01:22 PM   #5
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
It's perhaps worth noting that the Mobi reader on the CyBook Gen3 does offer this capability. It is useful when reading in poor light.
Yep, the "embolden" feature, as well as user-installable fonts (and more size options) is one of the best things about the Gen3.

I have been reading eBooks on my PDA for years -- the Sony Clie screen was particularly nice. There is no question that a good LCD screen is plenty good enough for reading books, and in some situations will look better than e-Ink.

However, I do find that I prefer the Cybook e-ink screen in most lighting situations. I find that it produces less eyestrain for me, especially since I stare at an LCD monitor for so many hours per day in my work.
bwaldron is offline   Reply With Quote