View Single Post
Old 10-29-2007, 09:18 AM   #1
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Book Designer Borked

I'm thinking of getting a PRS 505 soon and decided to get a head start by converting my Baen Lits as they don't support that format and without bulk download it's a pain to redownload everything in in .rtf format.

Anyway I got Book Designer and the latest update file 7-30-07 and then tried to do the conversion. The problem is that I cannot open anything but plain text files in Book Designer. I've tried .prc, .lit, .rtf. and .html and none of them will open.

I'm running Windows Vista and have both Mobipocket Reader and an Activated copy of MS Reader installed.

I can use my regular convert lit with no problem, but Book Designer does nothing.

Any help would be appreciated.
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote