View Single Post
Old 03-29-2010, 08:09 PM   #30
cbarnett
MR prodigal son
cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cbarnett ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjansen View Post
I'll just add my two cents from Canada. When I saw the subject line I thought that I might participate. I just got a new ereader last week, gave my mum my old one and bought my husband one in January. We all use them slightly differently in our house. The moment I saw the request for photos I mentally jumped right back. I don't mind answering questions and explaining my usage but no-one needs photos of myself, or my husband or my mother. This isn't a beauty contest...........Jackie
I have to admit, I felt the same way. I'm happy to answer and complete surveys and do it regularly, but this requirement was the killer here.
cbarnett is offline   Reply With Quote