View Single Post
Old 02-09-2010, 12:24 AM   #6
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
The best thing would be for epub readers to show metadata
as book jackets at the start of the book so no need to create book jackets inside the file.
I added bookjackets as my v3 readerdoesn't show synopsis in bookinfo.

To edit bookinfo I open the epub in winrar and then remove it
using notepad++ as sometimes its convenient to use the original file as I would have to reselect chapter headings and all the other things I had to do the first time
You can also use sigil I stopped using it as the earlier version used to mess up things
I haven't tried the latest versions
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote