View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 08:53 PM   #91
Trauma Doll
Addict
Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Trauma Doll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Gave up on PW. Using Kindle Keyboard.
I registered and voted, and posted in the 'Defective screen' thread, which at least seems to be reasonably well-moderated against fanboy/girlism. (Although--and maybe I am being overly optimistic here--to my mind, now that Amazon is diverting some of the bad units to another location, I feel less need to make a lot of noise about it online. I think they've gotten the message. I hope. I'm completely addicted to reloading these forums now, though, and everytime someone gets a replacement I keep hoping to see the magical 'paper-white' screen.)

Edit: Oh god, my forum title is now Zealot. To anyone who still doubts there is a problem, in my apparently four years of membership here, I had exactly eight posts until I got my PW.
Trauma Doll is offline   Reply With Quote