View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 06:33 PM   #2649
inameiname
Groupie
inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.inameiname can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by knc1 View Post
Double posting?
Do you mean me? I posted about this problem on two threads, this one and the one talking about the updated firmware, but I did not copy and paste it, and wasn't sure which would be best to use. Sorry if that is a no-no.

My problem actually just fixed....hopefully. I took the gamble at hard resetting even though it said not to and then it restarted, and I reinstalled, and it worked just fine. I'm clueless as to why it worked here but not the first time. I did use the 'uninstall.bin' first and then the 'install.bin', just in case anything was left when first trying the 'install.bin', so maybe that helped. Anyway, sorry again for the double post, as well as wasting the time of all who read since the problem solved itself of sorts. Although, maybe if it happens to others this will show it might be a bug and fixable via retrying.

Last edited by inameiname; 10-03-2012 at 06:38 PM.
inameiname is offline   Reply With Quote