View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 10:54 AM   #48
lioslaith
Zealot
lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lioslaith ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505, Kindle, Kobo Vox/Glo, Nook
I'm awaiting mine being sent out and delivered. It's been 'ready to send' from yesterday. Annoying but good things come to all that wait they say.

I currently can't get to my local WHSmith to pick one up, if there in that is, at the moment. Stuck on sofa with a knife stuck in my spine or at least that's how it's felt since Sunday night anyway. Strangely the pain seems to be in a lone area of my spinal column unaffected by my spinal problems and deformities. Strange, really strange. Looking forward to getting my Glo through, also contrasting it with my Mum's Kobo touch. She is practically incapable from being separated from that thing. Best reader I've bought her so far I think!!
lioslaith is offline   Reply With Quote