View Single Post
Old 08-07-2012, 09:07 AM   #15
teh603
Autism Spectrum Disorder
teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.teh603 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
I back up all of my data to my own multiple back up drives, both business and personal. Wasn't there a pro photographer recently who lost most of his photos because the online company he stored them with went bankrupt?
Sorry, I just do not trust other companies to store my data as securely as I do.
Apache
There's a camera now that has that issue; the memory card is non-removable and photos are transferred by wifi to the manufacturer's website, where the photographer can view and edit them using the manufacturer's website frontend and then export them after suitably intrusive watermarking to Facebook or Myspace.

Naturally, any photographer worth his lenses is keeping his distance.
teh603 is offline   Reply With Quote