View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 08:03 PM   #14
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by RDaneel54 View Post
This thread seems so much quieter. Oh, I like the library lending on the Kindle; I've got 2 books already. Now the Kindle is the perfect e-book reader (this is known as sarcasm, just in case).
Soooo... the Kindle isn't really the perfect ereader now? Or you don't really like the library lending? Or this really isn't a quieter thread? I'm still a little confused about the sarcasm.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote