View Single Post
Old 07-22-2011, 09:59 AM   #6
nookkatz
Tuxedo Cats!
nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nookkatz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nooks and iThings
When I updated to 1.7, my Classic Nook didn't want to recognize the SD card either (mine is a Sandisk, 8 GB). I tried rebooting several times with limited results -- the Nook would show some of the books on the card, but not all of them. My problem turned out to be a corrupted file, and once I found it and deleted it, the Nook recognizes the card and all of the files on it just fine. I have around 1500 books on my SD card, by the way.
nookkatz is offline   Reply With Quote