View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010, 06:21 PM   #7
susan_cassidy
Wizard
susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.susan_cassidy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, iPad (not used much for reading)
They did not remove the Harry Potter books, but requested that users do so, and their money was refunded. I bought those, and they did not delete my copy. I did it myself.

I don't know of many people who have the 3G on 24/7, because it drains the battery much faster than with it off.

Any company that did not track information about what its customers are purchasing would be crazy.

"alot" is not one word.
susan_cassidy is offline   Reply With Quote