View Single Post
Old 05-07-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by manneokoko View Post
Hello.

Im looking for a e-book reader. I will be reading pdf documents only, e-books with mainly text. So I've read that bebook have good pdf support. My question is: is there any difference in the pdf handling from One to Neo? the manual of One mentions that you need to "re-save" the pdf to optimize the size and margin for optimal reading experience. Is it the same with One or is the pdf support even better so i don't need to optimize every pdf?

I have alot of pdf files and it would be time consuming to optimize them one by one. Do you know if there is some batch pdf converter tool available?

Thanks for your expert help!
Neo and one are totally different.
Endless Ideas, the OEM, only slightly modifies the original firmwares.
One is the hardware from Hanlin V3.
Neo is the hardware from Onyx Boox.

I've got both.
One is "ugly" and only has a single advantage: Native support for Microsoft .lit format.
Neo has a touchscreen without glare, is faster and has more features.

Clearly go for Neo.

BTW: For PDFs, Neo's advanced zoom features come in handy and the touchscreen makes it way easier to operate.
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote