View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 01:28 PM   #39
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Thank you, weedfreak. I guess I didn't see the problem since my procedure is to convert the text and see if it looks good in the reader. I don't go deeper with applications like Sigil since I found that edits by Sigil made the story unreadable in my particular ereader. I guess I'm guilty of being satisfied with "good enough."

Would you mind telling me what spelling errors you found? Maybe in a PM, to not hijack this thread. I combed through the book pretty thoroughly, but I don't doubt there are things I missed.

Thanks again,

rjb
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote