View Single Post
Old 08-23-2013, 12:25 PM   #37
arjaybe
Wizard
arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.arjaybe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Yes, Heading 1 is the only style thing I used. I used it for the chapter titles with the understanding that it would help the formatting and create a table of contents. I set the typeface large and bold to set it off against the rest of the text. I also added a linefeed between the chapter title and the text for the same reason.

As for bolding the first two words of each section within the chapter, I like to present the story in bite-sized chunks. This all feels natural to me and I had no idea that it would cause problems.

Should I be looking at my Heading 1 settings and changing the way the typeface is set? Should I drop the linefeed and increase the below paragraph setting.

I'm using 1.1.16. I'll get 1.1.25.

rjb
arjaybe is offline   Reply With Quote