Thread: i62 anyone?
View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 08:51 AM   #61
Hrafn
Fanatic
Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hrafn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Poke 5, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e 10.5
Booxter:
Are
  • HD vs non-HD screen;
  • audio vs no-audio; and
  • size of internal flash memory
the only known variations in configurations of the i62 (other than superficialities like case colour)?

It would have been helpful if Onyx had given code suffixes to each of the variants (e.g. i62-HDA4 for HD, audio and 4GB, i62-8 for no HD, no audio & 8GB) to avoid confusion. If nothing else, it'd be easier to keep track of the differences between all the Russian variants (as opposed to trying to remember which configuration each of their fanciful names represent).
Hrafn is offline   Reply With Quote