View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 09:16 PM   #72
silasgreenback
New Leaf Turner
silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silasgreenback ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by gers1978 View Post
How did you get it to work? Did you use the .azw/.mobi file on the Kindle itself? Or the one in your Calibre library?
I really can't quite remember and I've since uninstalled the plugin. A little tinkering one way or the other should get you there.

As far as mailing the books to your Kindle, I don't see a way that would work out as far as bringing along the X-ray file too.

If you haven't gotten very familiar with Calibre, I'd recommend that you do some experimenting with it; you'll wind up with much better ebooks than letting Amazon take care of the formatting.

Good luck and happy reading!
silasgreenback is offline   Reply With Quote