View Single Post
Old 07-16-2012, 04:20 PM   #71
gers1978
Addict
gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gers1978 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by silasgreenback View Post
I tried it about a month or so ago. It works, but as I recall, it wasn't quite as cleanly formatted as the X-Ray enabled books I've bought from Amazon.
How did you get it to work? Did you use the .azw/.mobi file on the Kindle itself? Or the one in your Calibre library?

My problem is all the books in my Calibre library are mobi. To get them onto my Kindle I email them from Calibre to my Kindle email address. However this means that on the Kindle itself they become .azw and not .mobi files, and they have different ASINs and Database Names than the version still in my Calibre library.
gers1978 is offline   Reply With Quote