View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 10:01 PM   #15
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirmaru View Post
What is your battery experience so far? I've used 147% of it's capacity in the last 2 days. At this rate it will need a daily charge.

Its supposed to have a 7 hour capacity. Of course, if one just reads an eBook 30 minutes per day, it should last 14 days. My 3rd Gen Kindle Kbd needs a new charge ever 3 weeks but I only use it for 30 minutes of eReading daily.

This Fire has so many other features that most of my time is NOT spent with eBooks lately.
The thing about android is know your apps! Some can be drainers and some are easy on the battery. My battery is doing great but I do plug my Tablet in at bedtime. I keep WiFi off when not using it.

Games will drain your battery fast! Videos as well. If you notice your battery feels really warm during an app that is a good indicator the app is using some juice. Prime videos streaming is one of them. Watch each app you side load for possible issues with battery drainage.

I took mine off the charger at 1:30PM EST. With moderate use playing the radio app all day, adding stuff to it and setting up my lan, no gaming or video though it's at 70% I say that is pretty good.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote