View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #38
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by natefalls View Post
Dang, looks like my mom found my reader and tried it out, and now she has to have my PRS-505 as soon as the PRS-300 comes in the mail.

I'll check back in the thread if she changes her mind when you're back from your business trip.
Thanks for the reply, natefalls. Please le me know when the reader will be available I will get back home at the end of this month. However, I already bought the reader from "dborja" and wait it to be sent to me Money paid in full
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote