View Single Post
Old 05-21-2009, 06:58 AM   #11
DDHarriman
Guru
DDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura aboutDDHarriman has a spectacular aura about

Device: Cybook Gen3, Sony PRS 505, Kindle DXG and Samsung Galaxy Note
Hi

Love - most of it, but principally fonts, 12 font sizes, as much as I want of different ones and the total bolding of the font in a text (who makes me not needing an extra light a night).

Hate - nothing.

Would love - reflowing PDF’s and ePub with full justification - but that’s an old story (being raving about this since the Sony got it in July last year) - and it looks we will not have this at the same time as the Mobipocket reading we have nowadays, when… in… maybe… the year 2020 or 2030 when Bookeen will put out their new firmware (he… he…).

Anyway, and having the 505 too, I keep on reading normally in the Cybook, as in the 505 epub not justified is for me, a joke, as is the font support… one never knows what the bloody size of it is going to be or when the small font size is good, the medium is too big, and so on…
Do not take me wrong the 505 is a great reader and I’m using it as a fall back and PDF “serious” documents reader.

Best regards,
DDHarriman is offline   Reply With Quote