View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008, 11:52 AM   #8
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Without the PIDs used to originally encode the books you're stuck, unless Mobipocket does manage to contact someone from the old book store with the right info. But since there's been no progress since May, that seems increasingly unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arshield View Post
Ok. I don't have the old PIDs because I never saved them. I tried MobiDeDrm but that requires the old PID's right? So just am screwed this time. I didn't put much money into these books but I don't want to lose more money on new DRMed books. But as I understand it. As long as I save the PID I can strip the DRM and use the books with my Kindle or other future reader. Is that right?
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote