View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #144
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
Hi again, seem to reply to you in a few topics. The SGP5 is surprisingly useful. I haven't had much experience yet. One problem I have is that I need to move apps from the applications menus to the home menus. I'll probably backup and uninstall most of the apps so it doesn't much matter. Using Skype for intl calls is my killer app. SGP5 is small enough to hold like a phone so is easy to use when out of house but in wifi range. Haven't used much else yet. Just installed Kindle app and Amazon app store on it.
Have made good progress on my parents iPad though. Now my uncle wants me to setup some tablet for him. Almost humerous, I should go into business!
Yeah once someone finds out you have some geek wisdom you will now always be asked to fix it for them. I do that here too (ask questions non-stop).

Yes the SGP5 is a good size, Talkatone and Google Voice works like a phone too.
new is offline   Reply With Quote