View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 11:36 AM   #14743
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synamon View Post
The unusual point of view of Norwegian soldiers fighting on the German side at the Eastern Front made Redbreast a worthwhile read for me.
The Redbreast was actually one of the first books I bought on my Kindle, and I still haven't read it. I have this thing about starting series from the beginning, and at the time The Redbreast was the first Harry Hole novel available in English, but I knew from Wikipedia that it wasn't really the first one, and the real first one, The Bat, has only just been published in hardback.
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote