View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:45 PM   #9
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Critteranne View Post
I thought I got charged full price, according to the order details, so I e-mailed customer service, and they said I was charged $1.99. I checked the order details from the link they sent, and sure enough, it showed the $1.99 price. I didn't get the usual e-mail after the order, but I suppose it will toddle along eventually.
Mine finally updated. it only cost me 99 cents. I had an extra $1 is mp3 credit.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote