View Single Post
Old 11-15-2012, 03:13 PM   #586
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by digbybare View Post
Hmm, it also seems like my battery life has gone down dramatically. If I just leave it sleeping, the battery ends up fully depleted within a day.

Curiously, I'm not getting the wake up delay that other people are seeing, it wakes up instantly for me, even after sleeping for a long time. It seems like maybe it's just never going to sleep, and something's pegging the CPU? It's unlikely to be indexing, as I've only put 3 books on it.
Dig around a bit here - I seem to recall there being a bad font library that causes the Kindles to "hang" rather than sleep.

Sorry I don't remember the details or the key words you should search for (truetype problems? maybe).
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote