View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 11:15 AM   #4
jlmwrite
Zealot
jlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy bluejlmwrite can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Samsung Tab S8.4, Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Without actually joining, I can pretty much guarantee this is pirated material. For instance, from their TOS page:
Product Purchase
TheNovelNetwork.com does not provide a direct database for downloading. TheNovelNetwork.com provides members with the necessary links, tutorials & unlimited technical support for their downloading needs. We make no guarantees as to the content available in the member's area.
And then there are the two "review" sites that are actually shills for The Novel Network, www.novelnetworkexposed.com and www.thenovelnetwork.org. This reminds me of the fake college degree sites that were all over the internet a few years back; they also hosted external web sites with reviews that said "of course this isn't a scam"!

I understand the temptation to get something for nothing, but you wouldn't go into your local booksellers and pocket a paperback. Why do folks think it's ok to steal the e-version of a book? And if you are bound and determined to "evaluate" an e-book (or whatever euphemism people are telling themselves justifies an illegal copy of an e-book) there are plenty of places out there where you don't have a scumbag profiting off of theirs and your greediness.

Last edited by jlmwrite; 10-01-2010 at 10:03 PM.
jlmwrite is offline   Reply With Quote