View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 10:50 PM   #7
Larken
Where's the backlight??
Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Larken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 and Kobo Glo HD
I agree with Aagstn. I was a long time reader on my Palm Pilot, so I was stuck on .pdb formatted books. When I transitioned to a real reader, I first chose a Sony and then a Nook. To me, it just doesn't make sense to go to a device that only one vendor supports, namely .azw files. I'd rather just stick with .epub. It is pretty and effective. Why make your life more complex than it needs to be?
Larken is offline   Reply With Quote