View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 04:19 PM   #3
mldavis2
Coffee Nut
mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mldavis2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3; K4PC; Calibre
Perhaps it matters whether or not you plan to ever read them again. My dilemma is that there are so many books out there to be read that I don't return to previous books unless for reasons of reference. And to that end, many reference books are dated.

With eBooks, you can return to them if you need to. I think it depends on how strongly you feel you need to help support the author(s).
mldavis2 is offline   Reply With Quote