View Single Post
Old 12-19-2021, 02:24 PM   #2
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
I didn't have interest to transfer all data and updates on thousands of books on another site besides Goodreads, although I have tried a few out to see options. Some of them are mobile only, which is a turn off for me and cuts out the temptation.

Edited to add - not putting these down for those who like them. I know several are very popular, especially Litsy and Storygraph. I see them referenced often during read-a-thons on twitter and updates. Haven't heard of Libib.
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote